Saturday 15 February 2014

Post Valentine Shake - Blueberry Banana Mix Smoothie Milkshake

All the chocolates and vino from the Valentine's day indulgence are probably still coursing through your veins, hence I thought it'd be a good idea to upload a post about one of my many smoothie shake recipes. I have already posted a few of my plain smoothie recipes which went down a treat with alot of my readers - Thank you so much for your warm feedbacks!!!

IMG_20140215_100711


Compared to my previous smoothie recipes, this one is richer and therefore more filling. Personally, I prefer this consistency in the colder months. Bottom line though is that it is just delicious.

IMG_20140215_092626

Ingredients
  • 150g Blueberries (Preferably Frozen)
  • 1 Banana (diced)
  • 2 tbsps Plain Greek Yoghurt
  • 250ml Milk (whole or semi skimmed)
  • 2 tbsps Honey
  • 50ml Water
  • 65g Apples (diced)
  • 70g Pear (diced)
Method

Combine all the ingredients into the blender and blend until smooth and frothy. You can decide to add some more water to adjust consistency as desired.

IMG_20140215_101958

Serve chilled with ice cubes (optional)

Serves 3

No comments:

Post a Comment