Tuesday 31 December 2013

Thank You | Happy New Year | 2014

Happy New Year Folks! Here is wishing you all a wonderful and fantastic year ahead. I know I am looking forward to delving in with great expectations.
Its been just over 3 months since I commenced my journey within the blogosphere, and its been 3 months of sheer delight.




When I started, I never thought anyone would be interested in what I had to say or offer - not in a self doubting sort of way - but seeing as there are countless other creative and experienced bloggers out there.
Personally, 2013 was a mixed baggage for me, but as they say "In everything give thanks". I am thankful for every single experience and the lessons learned throughout the year.
One of the highlights of 2013 for me was definitely in finally creating this platform, something that had long been at the back of my mind for a couple of years now believe or not. And so far, at the 3 month mark, I am astonished and overwhelmed by the show of encouragement I have received from my readers as well as fellow bloggers. It is also quite amazing the opportunities that have come my way off the back of this very short journey. Words completely fail me ☺. Thank you so much.
Now at the start of every year, most of us hold onto some form of New Year Resolution with the best intentions. Personally, I don't submit myself to this because I am wary of being pigeon-holed into what would eventually feel like a chore during the course of the year. However, for 2014 I have decided to live dangerously and walk on the wild side and make an exception! So my resolution is to be committed and consistent with this blog.....fingers-crossed.
Watch this space ☺.....

Please Like, Subscribe & Share. 

No comments:

Post a Comment